Monday, February 18, 2013

President's Day shopping deals!

It was a fun shopping day!  Needed to stop at several stores, so chose Centennial Center so I could be close to all the places I needed to go.
Had the baby so I parked in a central location and walked throughout the shopping center with the stroller going to Home Depot, Children's Place, Ross and Dress Barn.  I found a great suit for $20 for my upcoming interview at Ross and got two dresses on sale at Dress Barn (most of my dresses are now too big).  Used my 20% off at Children's Place to get Austin a new shirt for church that will fit his thick neck and an outfit for the baby to wear for the upcoming family picture with my in-laws.  Drove to Justice which was up the way a bit to buy a cute cheerleading practice outfit for my friend's daughter as a just because gift, the entire store was 40% of plus an additional 20% off that price.  

After coming home to make lunch for everyone, I put the baby down for a nap and ditched the whole family to hit Target, Winco, and Costco.

Target has large boxes of Enfamil formula refill packs buy two, get $10 Target card this week, so I spent more than anticipated to take advantage of this deal.  My weekly Winco visit was $41.  I got my 6 cents off per reusable bag and finally got a decent price on romaine lettuce (3 hearts 1.78).  Got a nice pineapple for 1.98 and fuji apples 78 cents/lb.

Costco has their monthly specials going on through the rest of this week.  Got two 36 packs of Diet Pepsi for $8 each and got more of the Tyson chicken nuggets for $8.99 and Fruit by the Foot case for $7.89.

No comments:

Post a Comment