Sunday, February 24, 2013

Savings for the week February 24

Lots of driving this week with errands across town!  But by combining trips, we were able to save on gas.

Busy in the kitchen this weekend making baby food peaches and squash.  $3.96 in peaches (yes that's high, but I really wanted to see if she would like them) and 92 cents for a squash made 12 servings each.  Make a batch of granola bars, whole wheat chocolate chip cookies, and breakfast muffins for snacks this week.

Sliced my own meat for turkey sandwiches on homemade french bread for lunches at work this week.

Ryan cut Austin's hair.

My paycheck is $44 less thanks to the relinquishing of annual salary increases for teachers ($88 per month). My heart goes out to those I know who had just finished their master's degree and are losing nearly $400 a month.







No comments:

Post a Comment