Sunday, April 14, 2013

Another week not shopping at Winco! April 14th

There was a great coupon in the ads for Fresh and Easy $5 off a $25 purchase and also a coupon for a free canvas shopping bag.  So I decided to go off the beaten path and head on over to F&E for some produce and pasta sales along with their lower priced items of things I needed for the week and spent $21 and got my free canvas bag!

I hit Albertson's on the way home to get their Hunt's pasta sauce which was 68 cents a can along with a few other things that were higher at F&E and spent $14 there.  So my total grocery bill for the week: $35!!

Had a 20% off coupon for Kohl's and went there for pants for Austin but they had nothing priced low enough for the 20% to even make a difference.  Went to TJ Maxx to get myself some new sunglasses and some clothes for Ryan for his birthday, I got two shirts and board shorts and spent $45.

Austin needed pants for church and he really needed something with an elastic waist so I stopped by Children's Place and found just what he needed for $12 a pair.

Shopping this weekend was a bit hectic with both kids tagging along since my husband is out of commission for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment