Sunday, April 28, 2013

Shopping deals April 27 weekend

Grocery ads weren't that impressive this week, so I returned to Winco for my groceries and discovered a few of my beloved "everyday low price items" have gone up.  Still decent, but I was a little bummed.  However, I got some nice thick asparagus 98 cents a pound, broccoli crowns 88 cents a pound, and a 5 lb bag of potatoes for 98 cents.  They had Santitas tortilla chips for 98 cents a bag and avocados were 39 cents each, so I got a few and made guacamole this weekend!  I needed several baking supplies along with my other weekly staples but still came out spending only $46.

It was an open house weekend at Sam's Club so I got a free temporary membership and went in to check things out.  I got laminating sheets for school and a 48 piece flatwear set (I was down to 4 spoons, I think someone is throwing them away at my house).  Both were a great price.  I got a few other little things and came out spending about $60.

I had $40 in Staples rewards to spend, so I got a chair mat for Austin's desk, dry erase markers, push pins, and tags for free with my rewards for recyling ink cartridges.

I got the shadow box for Austin's room at Michaels for 40% off plus my teacher discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment