Sunday, April 7, 2013

Repurposing formula containers

What to do with those empty formula tubs?

I have several tubs of Enfamil that I couldn't bring myself to toss or recycle.  I saw an idea on Pinterest to cover with paper or fabric but then I saw my son's orange duct tape and it came to me!  You can use any color or design of duct tape to easily wrap around the tubs then decorate with stickers or labels of some sort.  These are going to go in my son's room to hold art supplies, little toys, etc but you could fill them with candies, cookies, or other goodies to give as gifts.

2 comments:

  1. I do this too! Only with Nesquick containers. We don't go through THAT much nesquick, but they do slowly build up. I use modpodge and scrapbook paper and use them to store little supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about the modge podge too but didn't want to part with the paper that Austin would have wanted!

    ReplyDelete