Sunday, March 24, 2013

Best shopping week yet! March 23rd

I love getting free stuff!
Got a coupon in the mail for a free Schick Hydro Shaver.  Who cares that it is for men, it's still great!  (My hubby uses an electric one so this is for me).  The coupon was for up to a value of $10.99.  Bought it at Target and also got baby formula there.  The shaver was on sale for $8.39 but they still took the $10.99 off. Add to that my $15 in Target gift cards from last week's promos, so I got my $24 Enfamil for $7!!!

Winco trip was finally under $40.  I had a few coupons and even bought quite a bit of produce so I could make extra baby food during Spring Break.  Grand total? $37!!  Apples 98 cents a pound, 2 lb carrots 88 cents, avocados 20 cents each.  I'm very happy with my shopping this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment