Sunday, March 17, 2013

Shopping this week!

Target has several promos this month where if you buy 2 of select items, you get Target gift cards for $5-10.  So I was able to get two large refill packs of baby formula and two large packs of Pampers (that I will be using as baby gifts) and got $15 back in gift cards!  I remembered to turn on my Shopkick app so I earned points for stepping into the store.

I spent $47 this week at Winco.  They had boxes of cereal for 98 cents, but I didn't get any because the expiration was too close for my preference.  Red delicious apples were 78 cents a pound and they still had the brownie mixes for 68 cents.

Saturday, I went to Kohl's because my son and I both needed shoes for the warmer weather. I had a 20% off your total purchase coupon plus $15 off in other coupons.  Austin liked a pair of sandals that were already on sale and I fell in the love with the new Sketcher's Go Walk shoes. Then Austin saw orange and black Sketcher's sneakers that he loved and they were on sale for $30.  I spent $75 on all the shoes after all my discounts were applied saving over 50%.  Then I got $10 off bounce back coupon!

I sent the hubby out to Kohl's that afternoon and he had a separate $10 off and 20% off.  He is in major need of clothes since he has lost so much weight.  He got a new suit and white shirt for church, two pairs of jeans, Sketchers shoes, and some shorts and saved over $300.

No comments:

Post a Comment